CHRISTOPHER P. WASHINGTON
PERMANENT ADDRESS LOCAL ADDRESS
908A Kalanchoe 908A Kalanchoe
College Station, TX 77840 College Station, TX 77840
(979) 575-3278 (979) 575-3278
EDUCATION Texas A&M University, College Station, TX Graduating: August 2002
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Overall GPA: 3.0
EXPERIENCE Texas Instruments, Stafford, TX 01/01 - 08/01
C62x Product Engineer (Co-op)
Worked towards yield and reliability improvements relative to devices on the C6000 platform.
* Facilitated study and analysis of C05 process, via-contamination issues on the device level.
* Developed integrated data analysis software package for internal use (in PERL).
* Correlated VEGA (Turbo Pascal)/LTX (Fusion) tester platforms for the TMS320C6203 DSP.
Continental Airlines, Houston, TX 01/00 - 08/00
Avionics Engineer (Co-op)
Functioned as project manager for specific avionics systems across Continental's fleet.
* Developed and managed EMI/RFI testing program for defibrillator installations.
* Researched and developed the cockpit voice recorder retrofit proposal from mechanical
to solid-state devices.
Centex Homes, Austin, TX 05/99 - 08/99
Field Manager I (Internship)
Assisted in scheduling and supervising construction of 15+ homes in a sub-division.
* Interfaced daily with customers, which required superior customer service skills.
* Communicated frequently with superiors, vendors, and contractors to ensure a consistent and timely construction process.
* Managed the construction of multiple homes simultaneously, which required efficient and effective organization and planning.
SKILLS Software Design Tools Languages Hardware
----------- --------------- ------------- ------------
UNIX Synopsys C VEGA/LTX Tester Platforms
EMACS Verilog Assembly DeltaFlex semiconductor handler
MATLAB VHDL Perl Microprocessor Systems
Web page creation PSPICE Pascal Various oscilloscopes/multimeters/
MS Office Suite AlteraMax+ Scripting /signal generators/etc.
COURSE WORK Advanced Digital System Design Linear Control Systems
Microprocessor System Design Micro Electronics
Micro Electronic Systems Electrical Circuit Analysis
Control Engineering and Design Linear Circuit Analysis
Structured Programming in C Digital System Design
LEADERSHIP Crew Chief for Aggie Bonfire 1998 Traditions Maintenance Council
President of Aston Hall Representative for Aston Hall
Class of 2000 Ambassador Resident Hall Association Representative
Fish Camp Counselor Member of IEEE